Monday, August 13, 2012

Moving Up...


Can you believe it? This month marks two years of sketching and posting on my little blog! It has been a great journey so far, I've made some great friends, met some fellow illustrators, and have appreciated all the wonderful comments and support from you, my lovely readers.

After lots and lots of thought I have decided to take it to the next level. I am busy working on a new home for my blog that will be connected to my website. I plan on posting more regularly and have exciting things in the works to share.

If all goes well, the shiny new blog will go live September 1st. I hope you will continue with me on my adventures and follow my blog at its new location to be announced soon! Stay tuned and thank you for your continued support!

2 comments:

  1. Hi i love your blog! What medium do you use for your sketches?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephany- thanks so much for stopping by! I use Copic Sketch markers and Prismacolor colored pencils for most of my drawings. Hope that helps =)

    ~Joanna

    ReplyDelete