Sunday, October 9, 2011

Christmas in October...



My goodness it's been awhile since my last post! The past week and a half completely wiped me out. I was definitely in need of a lazy weekend. But I have to keep drawing and posting because it makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something for myself. So here goes...

Last Christmas my mom gave me the pair of Hunter wellies I had been wanting ever since I moved to the city. Unfortunately the boots arrived defective and I had to send them back. But she said I could pick out a new pair the next time I was at the store and she would pay me back. Over nine months later I finally make it to Bloomingdales intent on a new pair of rain boots.

And here they are... glossy and new, ready for the elements! If this winter is anything like the last, I'll be prepared =) Have a good start to your week!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I just found your blog and it's amazing! Really loving all of your illustrations :)

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you came back!:))) I almost every day peek at your blog and look forward to new posts:))) Shoes are cute, winter walks, so it's good be ready:) Have a nice weekend my dear:))) xoxo
    Flara

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Daria - Thanks for stopping by!
    @ Flara - Thanks so much for your comments, it's been so hard the past couple weeks to make time for my drawing! Hopefully this weekend will be better =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely Joanna, I was thinking of you yesterday and sure enough you left a sweet little comment on my blog. So happy to see a new post and know that you're hanging in there just like me lol. Good for you for finally buying your Hunters. I own a sample pair which at this point are defective since I wore a hole through the bottom woops!! Can't wait to hangout again.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Meag, I miss you! We must get together soon =) Hopefully on a sunny day!

    ReplyDelete