Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist...


It's the height of summer and all I can think about are bright colors and keeping cool. Milly makes an incredibly cute skirt that I've been pining after for awhile now. Throw in a pair of ballet flats and a ladylike satchel and I'm sold!

I'm proud to say that this sketch was created in my new make-shift studio on an actual (gasp!) desk. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to have a designated drawing space. Just a few more finishing touches and I'll reveal my project!

I hope everyone has a lovely week. It's been a bit quiet in the blogosphere... perhaps we're all too hot to type! Stay cool and happy August =)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, your illustrations are wonderful, I'm so glad I've found you, I'll be back to see more :)

    Veronika (http://www.constantworkinprogress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, so beautiful!! Your illustrations are worthy of a wishlist themselves, so cute.

    Meag xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Veronika- Thanks so much, I love reading your blog and can't wait for the launch of your new site!

    @ Meagan- You're too kind, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete