Monday, June 27, 2011

City Dogs...

There are so many dog lovers in New York City! It's always a treat to spot a pug on my way to work in the morning. I'm more a cat person, but I think if I ever got a dog, it would be a pug... or a french bulldog. There's something about those face wrinkles!

I fully plan on having a productive week and drawing as much as possible. I'm super excited for vacation over July 4th weekend. I'll be getting in some much needed family time. But until then... back to the drawing board. Have a good week, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Oh do I ever know about NYC and it's dog lovers. I'm one of them of course except I don't own a dog I just wish I did lol. Such a great illustration and I'm so happy to see you continue to post new work. It's very exciting.

    Meag xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, just discovered your blog and I think it's very, very beautiful, you have a wonderful style of drawing. doing interesting compositions, something gorgeous. I am your new fan:))) xoxo
    Flara

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Meagan- Thanks so much! I just got back from a much needed vacation and am exciting to start drawing again. Going over now to check out your most recent posts... =)

    @ Flara- You're too kind! It's so nice to connect with other illustrators. I look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete